9 Years
Aug 26, 2010
Tucson
Got the call around 8:30 this morning!

Picked up 15 happy chirping babies!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

66455_003.jpg

Each and everyone of them were eating & drinking right away!! They are beautiful. They (Ideal) included 5 additional birds 'for warmth & comfort'.

I may have several males!!!!!?????? Oh WELL!
yippiechickie.gif

They are cute, Ideal as does other hatcheries do fill the box space with males to give warmth during shipping. Do you know all the different breeds you got? Enjoy them ours keep us busy and are so silly at times.

Yay!!! Mine came too! Yours look just like mine!
big_smile.png
How many did you get total? Any extras besides the males? I was kinda bummed I didn't get an "extra" or "freebee"... but oh well!
big_smile.png
Just glad they are healthy.
smile.png

love.gif
chickies!!!

Mine;
61023_sam_0291.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
OH! They're beautiful!!
clap.gif

Perhas because your order was larger. Mine was for only 10. But! I am happy with 5 'bonus babies' !!
wee.gif

The guys are coming in the morning to do more on the house. I've already told them we have to go bigger!! They are only into the foundation & floor, so it will be easy now to EXPAND!!!!
celebrate.gif

Oh my, it's happenin' isn't it......? I am hooked, huh? Oh boy. Oh boy. !!!!

Kat's Silly Chickens :

They are cute, Ideal as does other hatcheries do fill the box space with males to give warmth during shipping. Do you know all the different breeds you got? Enjoy them ours keep us busy and are so silly at times.

Yes, I ordered 5 Americana's & 5 Leghorn's. 5 extra is fine with me!!
love.gif

Is is safe to say, of those 5 not all are males? Guess I'll be playing the who's who game down the road!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom