They're on the Way!!!

I got some last week from a place I just stumbled on. I got 25 hens for $75, shipping included. They raise them for reptile food, and the roosters are sold as feeders mostly. But they only have Novogen browns and Novogen white. It's called The Critter Depot, so far they are healthy and happy. I think if these do well I may get 50 more. The more you buy the cheaper they are.
Thanks!!!

I only took a picture of a few as they all kind of favor and I didn't know if I was picking up the same one over and over :lau My hubby who didn't want the chickens to begin with has placed a "claim" on the little red one with white wings! He/She is a cutie! I also don't know which are my females and which are my males with the Easter Eggers because they aren't banded. Didn't take pictures of the salmon faverolles either because they are still a bit jet lagged.
chickie3.jpg
chicki4.jpg
chicki5.jpg

chcki1.jpg
chicki2.jpg

I only took a picture of a few as they all kind of favor and I didn't know if I was picking up the same one over and over :lau My hubby who didn't want the chickens to begin with has placed a "claim" on the little red one with white wings! He/She is a cutie! I also don't know which are my females and which are my males with the Easter Eggers because they aren't banded. Didn't take pictures of the salmon faverolles either because they are still a bit jet lagged.
View attachment 3732504View attachment 3732505View attachment 3732506
View attachment 3732502View attachment 3732503
Absolutely gorgeous! Have fun with your new chickies! ❤️ 🐥

Adorable :love

So cute!!!!

Looks like you got a good bit of variety on them for colors which is super nice :D. Love the darker brown colored one. Hopefully they all are getting adjusted to their new home :).

So cute. 😍 :love

Thanks guys! My two-year-old is so excited! It warms a mama's heart to be able to get back into "normal" things and her babies be interested. I've truly missed my chickens and so happy to be getting back at it.

Back
Top Bottom