They've hatched! *PICS!*

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
If it is a still air bator (doesn't have a fan to circulate the air) 101 is a good temp for it to be at.

Hopefully you didn't mess up the rest of the eggs by taking the one baby out
smile.png

I hope not too, I didn't want to leave the little guy in the bator by himself all night
sad.png

He is in a brooder in my room snuggled up next to a stuffed animal!
love.gif

He probably wouldn't have been alone for long, his crying would have coaxed the others out of their shells. They can stay in the incubator at least 24 hours after hatching.

Quote:
I hope not too, I didn't want to leave the little guy in the bator by himself all night
sad.png

He is in a brooder in my room snuggled up next to a stuffed animal!
love.gif

He probably wouldn't have been alone for long, his crying would have coaxed the others out of their shells. They can stay in the incubator at least 24 hours after hatching.

Why don't people tell me these things ....
he.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:

Why don't people tell me these things ....
he.gif

Probably wouldn't have done any good, I'm sure you have been told not to open the bator, and you did that
tongue2.gif

I know ... my incubator has a few issues ... the babies can fall back behind the fan and get stuck so yah ... gotta get'em out of there pretty quick!
Oh, 7 more hatched!
wink.png

I hope more hatch, still have 35 - 36 in the bator!
fl.gif

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

I know ... my incubator has a few issues ... the babies can fall back behind the fan and get stuck so yah ... gotta get'em out of there pretty quick!
Oh, 7 more hatched!
wink.png

I hope more hatch, still have 35 - 36 in the bator!
fl.gif

wee.gif

I can hear the babies calling in my room ....
love.gif

I'm gonna grab a bite to eat and then go get some pictures of them ... Warning: Be prepared to be overloaded with adorable pictures! You maynot be able to handle the cuteness overload ...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom