Things NOT to do while browsing BYC....

while browsing byc do not....

.................hack a lugey in your hand and wipe it under the desk and then forget you did it and it smears on your pants so your wearing a smeary luge on your pants all day.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

So true!!

te he he.

I'm a mom who's 2 year old likes to hand me her boogers when I'm talking to people in church.

I just wanted to come up with something REEEALLY disgusting for the fun of it.

I think I succeeded. mwha ha ha.

Hey! I have a crazy aunt too! whoopee!

fine i'll do a "normal" one....

While browsing byc do NOT...

ignore your 2 year old when it's really really quiet or you'll find her in the bathroom with the tub of vaseline greased like a pig and painting the pot, the floor, the wall, the medicine cabinet and it's contents, and the sink with her hands and the toothbrushes.

While browsing byc do NOT...

ignore your 2 year old when it's really really quiet or you'll find her in the bathroom with the tub of vaseline greased like a pig and painting the pot, the floor, the wall, the medicine cabinet and it's contents, and the sink with her hands and the toothbrushes.

My 2 year old perfers Vick's Salve.
gig.gif

Em​

- do not "just check out BYC real fast" before starting anything for supper...unless, when you drag yourself away an hour and a half later, you want to make sure the family will eat ANYTHING you set before them - due to desperation...
roll.png
wink.png

Yes, it's devious
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom