Thinking of adding deathlayers

Oh, hmmm. I'm way North of there. I shouldn't think it would be too difficult to find some. I'd browse Craiglist and maybe see if there are any chicken groups on FB in the Austin area. Might find some contacts there.

Oh, hmmm. I'm way North of there. I shouldn't think it would be too difficult to find some. I'd browse Craiglist and maybe see if there are any chicken groups on FB in the Austin area. Might find some contacts there.
I will relay the info, thanks! It is hard finding good breeders. I have several that I aquired this year and only one of which I'd consider really well bred. It's okay for me, since they're more pets. But I do love the look more when they are. You can really tell the difference.

Always ask a lot of questions about birds that are fads (Ayam Cemani, Deathlayers, anything imported by Greenfire, Mosaics, etc.) or birds you are paying a lot for.
This reminds me of when I was poised to purchase those, umm, what are they called, Jubilee Orpington. Basically I just liked the feathering, so I purchased speckled sussex.

Back
Top Bottom