Third Hatch Brinsea - Lots of photos along the way.

Omg!!!! Congratulations!! I wanna bite their puffy butts from extreme cuteness!!! I especially love the deep brow golden stripped ones!!! What are they?!

Omg!!!! Congratulations!! I wanna bite their puffy butts from extreme cuteness!!! I especially love the deep brow golden stripped ones!!! What are they?!
Thanks! The striped ones are Specked Sussex and Welsummers. Both have stripes, one is more white and one more yellow.

Hi ariel...this is Kingsfarm (from your first hatch) Ha. was browsing and saw you are on your 3rd hatch now...didn't take you long to get the "bug"..all sounds like so much fun...I am at lockdown - day 18 and waiting...no pure bred chicks but great strong chicks from our own yard...am feeding probiotics (made myself, we have a cow) and they thrive..I believe in this - just to say - hello and many blessing G

Hi ariel...this is Kingsfarm (from your first hatch) Ha. was browsing and saw you are on your 3rd hatch now...didn't take you long to get the "bug"..all sounds like so much fun...I am at lockdown - day 18 and waiting...no pure bred chicks but great strong chicks from our own yard...am feeding probiotics (made myself, we have a cow) and they thrive..I believe in this - just to say - hello and many blessing G
Hi there,

Thank you for checking in! I bought a second incubator so now twice as many, hahah! I already have 3 breeders shipping me out eggs mon for a 4th hatch lined up of over 50 eggs.

GREAT luck to you on your hatch!! I heard mixes are stronger. :)

Back
Top Bottom