this has to do with baby chicks so maybe it.goes here?

EZFarms

Songster
10 Years
Nov 23, 2013
northern california
So i wont be getting our new shipment of baby chicks till the end of feb and im anxious and impatient and its killing me lol. what are some ideas of things i can do to pass the time and make a month and a half feel like a few days?

wee.gif

I'm feeling exactly the same. That little guy up above I posted, that's not a joy dance, that's the my-excitement-is-worsening-my-insomnia pacing. lol
I'm building my incubator this weekend and securing contacts for the breeds I'm looking for.I can barely contain myself. The short of it is, life has been rough and these little chicks are giving me a lot of hope. My "luck" has drastically changed, full 180, and the chicks I hatch soon are only the beginning of a lot of fun work this year. Starting a little homestead with some family. Going to build a dry sauna for my fibro, a hot tub for the same reason, a huge heirloom garden, a cob house, etc. So not only chicken excitement, but life excitement!

I assume you mean what to do...regarding chickens. As in to prepare? Or do you mean life in general? I can help you with the latter since there doesn't really seem to be a lot of prep for hatching chicks. Easy to make it harder than it actually is. :)

Last edited:
Im meaning lije something like general so im not looking at the calandar daily and the wait doesnt kill me lol
i need things to keep me. entertained so i can pass the timefaster. i was looking into starting a worm farm to entertain myself lol

Back
Top Bottom