This is a chicken thing..but

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by allanimals21, Nov 2, 2009.

1. allanimals21

allanimals21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2009
    MN
    I wasn't sure where to post this...Just had to post. So About a half hour ago I hopped in the truck and went a few miles down the road to drop some tires off the my dad waiting on the side of the road. Its dark out. So I turn down this road and go turn around. As I getting ready to turn back on the county road I see this car behind me swerve. When I pull out they start honking at me. So I stopped and this lady yells to me that there are chickens in the road. I'm hoping it was only the two hens that were under the truck. I caught them both which were the only two the lady saw. But I have 6 OEG's and I only found the two hens. How stupid to roost under my truck! [​IMG] But now I'm all worried and feel all bad that some of them might be out there somewhere. All by themselves! [​IMG] I did like 4 or 5 laps down the road and didn't see them. But those two hens made it like 2-3 miles?

2. ChickenFanaticAB

ChickenFanaticAB Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    GA
    I hope you find the rest of them! My guess would be that they are around, just hiding out in the bushes or something, hopefully!

3. allanimals21

allanimals21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2009
    MN
    I'm hoping they are under the other truck that has been sitting there for a few weeks. This truck we just put there the other night...sometimes my birds are just dumb as...well you know.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by