This is going to be a problem

Quote:
he is cute.

I think around here it would be safer for me to have something like the ritzy little dogs get though

The love you have for her is sweet and nutty! There is a website that makes diapers for birds! I can't remember what it is but my girls checked into it because their chickens are registered therapy birds. they also have harnesses for the chickens too. silly, I know but.....................................

http://www.chickendiapers.com/

My
dogs would love it if I kept a chicken in the house!

I can just picture it, going out of state for a graduate program in a couple of years. University housing rarely lets you keep dogs so I can see myself with a cat and a couple of apartment chickens! LOL!!!!! ROFL!

Kendra

I want in on this plan,,,,,let me know when it is hatched
big_smile.png

I heard about Mr Joy taking a bath and now again here so I checked out the site,,,,,cute,cute,cute. I would like a coop like that and an artistic painting. very nice

I got banties because I thought the neighbors would be more accepting of them, but, seeing how they are not and I may have to keep chickens in the house I was thinking a couple of Orpington hens would be perfect for house living, with diapers and regular baths and outings
smile.png

I am going to talk to my mom about trying to teach me how to sew. Again.
hmm.png
I dont know how much she will laugh at me though.

I am buying a pattern!
I will drag out the sewing machine. I will learn how to do this.

I am planning to sell these on the up and coming website(!!) beginning in September. Some will be premade and I will be offering" made to order" with choice of colors.
Will have removable velcro'd fabric liners. So they can be taken out and washed. Or just wipe able plastic/vinyl on "hardboard"

I will take my Audrey out in it. Maybe even my Vivian.

BTW- she didnt laugh at me too much, which surprised even me

Last edited:
I want to know how this story ends up. I'm crazy about two of the chicks I hatched a few days ago. Well, I'm crazy any way you look at it. A house chicken might fit right in.

Back
Top Bottom