This is how i carry Ming Ming around (pic)

Super sweet.
smile.png

OMG, Ming Ming is the most precious thing! I have a Micro duck. He too has some health issue and struggles his whole young life but he is over a year old now. Still with me, just very tiny. Good luck with Ming Ming. He looks great and very happy!

Quote:
I saw some threads about Microduck,he's a real sweetie and it was inspiring to see that little sick ducklings can make it. I love that name its so cool, from your experience with a little duck that didnt thrive in the beginning is there anything I could try to help Ming Ming along a bit, he/she is on antibiotics at the moment but he's still pretty frail and not moving around much, he's eating and drinking less than normal, he is on a blanket with a hot water bottle under it and i have a lamp on him as its cold today, i just dont know what else to do, the vet didnt really seem that optimistic about it all but im hanging onto any hope i have unless he's obviously suffering then i will have to make that call but hopefully he gets better soon.

I don't suppose they do heart transplants? Lord knows that there must be plenty of "donors".
Ming Ming is so sweet looking, and it must be in some way a blessing in disguise to have what looks like an eternal duckling, it goes by so fast! I hope things do get much better! Poor ducky
hit.gif

Yes he may just look like a cute wee duckling forever and thats just fine as long as hes happy

Back
Top Bottom