This is how you know...

Sounds reasonable to me. I take care of the house chicken (who demands a morning grape with her breakfast), the dog (who has to go out and do her business) and the cats before I get caffeine. You mean, there MIGHT be people out there who take care of themselves first?

Fortunately, I usually have time to grab some iced coffee before the the sheep wake up, rouse the goats and all begin calling to me. Then the ducks, geese and "normal" chickens demand my attention.

I'm proud of you!

Sounds reasonable to me. I take care of the house chicken (who demands a morning grape with her breakfast), the dog (who has to go out and do her business) and the cats before I get caffeine. You mean, there MIGHT be people out there who take care of themselves first?

Fortunately, I usually have time to grab some iced coffee before the the sheep wake up, rouse the goats and all begin calling to me. Then the ducks, geese and "normal" chickens demand my attention.

I'm proud of you!
So you have a Zoo. :cool: Just dogs, The Big Chickens, the Little Chickens for now. There may be Goats in my future however.

Back
Top Bottom