This one is the WORST by far!!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
As some of you know, I have the annoying habit (quirk?) of getting bits and pieces of obscure songs stuck in my head.
Even more annoying, I love to come online and share these random tidbits of songs with y'all.
Woke up from a nap a little while ago with this one stuck:

Ha - ha - ha, Ho - ho - ho - And a couple of tra - la - las
That's how we laugh the day away, In the Merry Old Land of Oz!

It's stuck tight! I have no idea how it got there. I haven't seen the movie in years!
he.gif

Me thinks it's going to take several hours of listening to hard rock music to dislodge this one.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I had one of my daughter's cheers stuck in my head earlier:

Who rocks the house?
The Unicorns rock the house
And when the Unicorns rock the house,
they rock it ...all...the...way...down

over and over and over

barnie.gif

Well when my son, who has ADHD and is now 25 was younger, he knew screaming didn't bother me so he made up a song.

"I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves, everybodies nerves, everybodies nerves.

I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves and it goes something like this..boom boom boom.

I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves, everybodies nerves, everybodies nerves.

I know a song that gets on everybodies nerves and it goes something like this..boom, boom, boom."

Over and over and over for hours and hours on end.

My other kids will say "hey mom, remember when Adam used to drive us nuts with the song..." and they all start singing it. He did it from the time he was 6 until he was 15!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Talk about never getting a song out of your head!! LOL

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom