this site is absolutely horrible

Snicker. wait you didn't read the caution?

site addicting, just like those darn birds!
tongue2.gif

I joined BYC probably about 13 years ago when it was run by a totally different group of people on a different server site and I'm still here! Chicken keeping is addicting indeed, even though I don't really have my own chickens anymore. My parents have a few of my old birds so I get to visit them when I go home at least!

So my "hobby" of some interest is likely going to become an addiction? Uh oh
It can! That's ok though. Lots of support groups and interventions here on BYC to help you get through it.
lol.png

But watch out for those enablers!! We lurk in EVERY thread!
wink.png

It can! That's ok though. Lots of support groups and interventions here on BYC to help you get through it.
lol.png

But watch out for those enablers!! We lurk in EVERY thread!
wink.png
Yes. Yes, you do. You characters are everywhere! I mean, I get on here so seldom - and I rarely post anything. Yet every time I do force myself to sign in, there some of you are -just waiting to pounce on us like chickens on an unsuspecting spider. Don't you people have a life outside of this site?

I, on the other hand, rarely sign in. I'm busy keeping my home immaculate, training my chickens to dial a phone and recite the alphabet, raising my amazing grandchildren, working on the novel I've been writing and cooking gourmet meals. I have my political activities, quilting, serve my community where I can, and am preparing to climb Mt. Everest as soon as my appearance on Survivor is over.

Yep, I rarely sign in. I just keep it signed in and do that other junk in my spare time.

hide.gif
lau.gif

Quote: Somehow I am not sure I believe all this talk about not signing in.....Sounds like the talk of an addict!!
gig.gif

You must post MORE. MORE I tell you!! Stay signed in at ALL TIMES!! Never walk past your PC or Phone without checking in here!! How else are we going to cure you of this addiction!!
lol.png

Somehow I am not sure I believe all this talk about not signing in.....Sounds like the talk of an addict!!
gig.gif

You must post MORE. MORE I tell you!! Stay signed in at ALL TIMES!! Never walk past your PC or Phone without checking in here!! How else are we going to cure you of this addiction!!
lol.png
<sigh> Are you sure that such painful treatment is the only cure? I guess...if I must, I must. But if I could just extract a promise from my fellow additcts ----- when someone finally realizes that I'm gone, please remove the coffee cup from my hand, make sure my cigarette in the ashtray is out, and gently remove my skeletal remains and let the chickens have my bones. I thank ye.

Back
Top Bottom