Thor's thread- The Queen Of The House (and Thoodles' #millefleursisters club!)

Thank you for the mention I’m delighted to be in the presence of such a little princess. :bow
I've already gotten her 2 Christmas presents!!!!
  1. Extra Select Whole Filled Coconuts Suet & Mealworm Feeder (I got the half one)​

2. A little bed with pillows and a super soft mattress​

She’s so spoiled!

Peanut greets another royalty. She wishes to ally with Thor's kindgom so that they can help each other with battles :D
View attachment 2935573
3215377~2.jpg

Thor agrees to be allies

Thor's Thread!!!!
All BYC Rules apply here

It was about time Thor had her own thread!
Here's her story:
When she turned 3-4wks old, one hen was really attacking her every morning. It would all seem normal then, Fries (the hen) would suddenly run at her full speed and grab her. Mama did try to protect her the first 2 days of it, then gave up.
Thor is the oldest chick, but struggled catching up with mama and the others, and, being attacked every day led to me finding her alone, scared, trembling on the corner of the coop.
Fries wouldn't pick on the other 3 chicks. Just Thor.
on the 12th of December 2021, I separated Fries, but another hen went for her.
Thor still couldn't catch up.
I decided to take her in. I was unsure if it was the right choice at first, then I found some scabs under her wings from where Fries used to grab her. From then I was sure I made the right choice.

She's been doing great! She used to be alone in the coop all day anyway so she actually gets more company in the house.
We have naps, watch TV, play games, clean, together!

Okay, now pics! (Hasn't she got the biggest eyes?)

View attachment 2935271View attachment 2935272View attachment 2935273
So. Cute.:th She's so adorable!! Thank you for the tag. I am watching for updates! I really hope she's a girl!:love:love

1640258319752126414951281787461.jpg

Caught her digging. She's reached that adventurous, messy age now. All her outside brothers already have lumpy combs- not Thor (and she's the oldest) so I'm really hoping she's female!

I might take her on a road trip (maybe an hour there and an hour back) if her carrier arrives before I leave! Yes I bought a pet carrier for her

Back
Top Bottom