Thought I'd Share...[WARNING: Image may make people vomit/faint]

gig.gif
And I think its pretty cool!!! I work in radiology so I see xrays all the time...I REALLY want to see this guys xray lol!!!

Don't let Professor Lockhart fix your arm.

gig.gif
And I think its pretty cool!!! I work in radiology so I see xrays all the time...I REALLY want to see this guys xray lol!!!

Quote:
Yes! I'm fascinated by x rays myself. I bet those would look so cool! I was thinking of Harry Potter too, lol! Weird to see something like that on actual real person. I think it is very interesting. Easier to look at than a compound fracture at least.

Last edited:
Don't let Professor Lockhart fix your arm.

That's kinda what it looked like, actually.

To anyone who's wondering: This thread has no point. I was bored.

I've seen the x-ray. It's pretty amazing, and gross. Unfortunately, I don't have the x-ray, so I can't show you guys.

Last edited:
That's kinda what it looked like, actually.
To anyone who's wondering: This thread has no point. I was bored.
I've seen the x-ray. It's pretty amazing, and gross. Unfortunately, I don't have the x-ray, so I can't show you guys.

Mine are available online :(

There may be a website where you can view them. The link will be on the bill or available from the doctor's office.

When I was 7 and my brother was 5, he was chasing me down a dirt hill and fell. He broke his arm, and I remember to this day that it looked like an "S" - just like this picture! I haven't seen anything like it since, and have sometimes even wondered if my memory is correct (it was over 30 years ago, man I'm old!!!) It scared me to death and I ran home to get help as fast as I could where I promptly got in trouble for making him chase me down that hill and then abandoning him.
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom