Thread for BYC addicts!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by zsazsa chick, Mar 14, 2011.

1. zsazsa chick

zsazsa chick Songster

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    [​IMG] The official thread for BYC addicts like me. [​IMG]
    To help you know if you're an addict:
    -You spend a good part of your morning, afternoon, evening, pretty much your whole day here... [​IMG]
    -You can't help posting replies, new topics and pictures even though you know you should probably be getting back to work... [​IMG]
    -You're always trying to think of something funnier to say, even funnier than that last guy... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    -You probably should be sleeping right now, but you...need...to...post...one...more...reply... [​IMG]
    -You can't believe someone would rather be on Facebook or Twitter than on BYC... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    -Most of your friends, also BYC addicts, are on BYC... [​IMG]
    -You'll be on BYC until you're this old: [​IMG]
    -You love when someone posts something funny that makes your day... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    -This is you watching people post on your newest thread: [​IMG] [​IMG]
    If these things describe you, this is your thread! [​IMG]
    Keep your posts clean, and have fun!!!
    Me: My name is Zsa-Zsa. You: Hi Zsa-Zsa. Me: I am a BYC addict. [​IMG]

2. jenni22776rn

jenni22776rn Songster

Mar 6, 2011
    Central Maine
    I am new to BYC..but for the last week...this thread has been me!! I keep my phone next to my bed so when I have a email notification regarding a post..I can open it right there! Love,Love Love this site! I do not feel like such a crazy chicken lady on here..well I do..but not alone!! [​IMG][​IMG]:caf

3. zsazsa chick

zsazsa chick Songster

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    Haha, welcome to my world. I never loved my computer so much before I found this site! It's with me at all times. [​IMG]

4. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Sadly, I am indeed a BYC addict. *sigh*

5. zsazsa chick

zsazsa chick Songster

Oct 11, 2010
    The funny farm
    Welcomer to the BYC addicts anonymous. We're here to help you thru this time as you overcome this addiction. Actually, never mind.
    Help yourself. I gotta go check another thread... [​IMG]

6. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Hi Zsa Zsa, did you look around in the Index? There are many BYC addict threads already! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: