Thread for my new ducklings

Pics
I am not sure I haven't ever had F/W Runner ducklings   were they sold to you as?  I'd say a white Runner duckling would be all yellow though.

@PearlTheDuck
 I love your little guys!! So cute!

Thanks!

They were in a bin at tsc and the sign said assorted straight run ducks. The one on the left is solid yellow, that's why I'm guessing white runner and the one on the right is yellow with some brown on it's bill, feet and body

Wow they allready have full on quacks,crazy!Can we see pictures.

I made an animal Instagram account for all of my animals a while back, it's pearltheduckandfriends if you want to check it out, I post every day or two.

They are so pretty. Has Pearl been with them yet since they have gotten bigger?

Yes, she runs from them now and the khakis go after her every once in a while. Hopefully things will get better, they're not together full time yet, just a few hours a day. They stay a good distance away from each other when they're together in the same area

Last edited:
Yes, she runs from them now and the khakis go after her every once in a while. Hopefully things will get better, they're not together full time yet, just a few hours a day. They stay a good distance away from each other when they're together in the same area
As long as she runs they feel the have the upper hand. Hopefully she'll learn to stand her ground. I have a Muscovy who lets another one bully her if she just wouldn't run from her. She hasn't seen that yet.

As long as she runs they feel the have the upper hand.  Hopefully she'll learn to stand her ground.  I have a Muscovy who lets another one bully her if she just wouldn't run from her.  She hasn't seen that yet.

Yeah I'm afraid they'll pick on her, she's so sweet and docile, the chickens almost pecked her eye out and she let it happen :( hopefully things will change

Back
Top Bottom