Thread for those HATCHERS that are starting there count down!

A.T. Hagan :

So far I'm 6 for 16 with the turkey eggs and 4 for 15 with the chickens. I think I've got one more chicken pipping, but I'm pretty sure the turkeys are done. Frankly, it's the worst hatch I've ever had, but these are my first ever shipped eggs so I'm trying to be philosophical about it.

And the final report is 6 for 16 with the turkeys, but I managed two more chicks so 6 for 15 with the chickens. That's it for this lot. I'd be very disappointed if those had been my eggs, but shipped in from four states away I suppose they'll have to do. More than one person has posted about getting nothing at all from shipped eggs.

But after we took those out the Kinder Major and I candled the twenty seven White Midget turkey eggs from our birds that we put in about two weeks ago and only found two that were clear. Then we candled the eighty one eggs we set for the county fair hatching display and only found twelve that were clear or blood rings so things are looking up. My White Leghorn boys prefer their sex discrete because I still haven't seen them top a hen ever since I put them in but all but two of their eggs are developing!​

Hey guys the rooster could not be picked up GRRR But i'm putting 100% sure fertile eggs in today this is frustrating
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom