Thread to post pictures of your horse barns!

My show barn is a sh- poopoo show at the current moment lol moving a bunch of stuff around still it’s huge and when it gets finished it will be something you might would see in a magazine but right now it’s something you would see in your nightmares 🥲

My show barn is a sh- poopoo show at the current moment lol moving a bunch of stuff around still it’s huge and when it gets finished it will be something you might would see in a magazine but right now it’s something you would see in your nightmares 🥲
The last part made me laugh 😂 I would definitely love to see pictures of it sometime! What size stalls do you have in your barn? Every builder I have talked to hasn't built anything over 12x12, but I am really tempted to go up a size and add some 14x14's for larger horses. Of course changing the dimensions to accommodate the larger stalls adds another 20-30k to the estimate though.

Last edited:
The last part made me laugh 😂 I would definitely love to see pictures of it sometime! What size stalls do you have in your barn? Every builder I have talked to hasn't built anything over 12x12, but I am really tempted to go up a size and add some 14x14's for larger horses. Of course changing the dimensions to accommodate the larger stalls adds another 20-30k to the estimate though
Well it’s not a horse barn 🥸 it’s a cow barn for my show heifers but and for “stalls” it’s just fence panels from tsc right now I know I’ll love to show it off once it’s finished and as for the fence panels it’s 2 longways and 1 fence and gate panel on both ends

Here is the best picture I can find without getting reported to the show cattle police

Attachments

• 27813872-76E9-4948-9678-6064912C287E.jpeg
    27813872-76E9-4948-9678-6064912C287E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom