Throwing out a happy Southeast Texas chirp, purr, twirl from the chicks!

TX Squirrel

In the Brooder
Mar 31, 2023
The kids are purring, chirping and twirling with the decision to join the backyard chicken forum. They know my knowledge is limited but with the collective wisdom and collaboration on this forum their little lives will be full, happy and healthy. We have 2 Olive Eggers and 3 Barnevelders each 8 weeks old and flourishing. In brooders, we have 3 Black Australorps (2wks), 4 Bielefelders (3 days) and 1 Mystic Onyx (1wk).

The brooder pack were accidental additions to the flock. (I think this where chicken math starts) I happened upon someone selling chicks and it was a sad situation for the chicks and I had to “save” them.

Excited to learn from y’all!

The kids are purring, chirping and twirling with the decision to join the backyard chicken forum. They know my knowledge is limited but with the collective wisdom and collaboration on this forum their little lives will be full, happy and healthy. We have 2 Olive Eggers and 3 Barnevelders each 8 weeks old and flourishing. In brooders, we have 3 Black Australorps (2wks), 4 Bielefelders (3 days) and 1 Mystic Onyx (1wk).

The brooder pack were accidental additions to the flock. (I think this where chicken math starts) I happened upon someone selling chicks and it was a sad situation for the chicks and I had to “save” them.

Excited to learn from y’all!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom