Thunder claps, wild horses, and terror ~~~ a horse RP

PrettyHorsez

Songster
5 Years
Mar 25, 2014
I remember when I was a young wild filly. I looked around my surroundings, and only saw wild, open, empty fields. I close my eyes, smiled, and take a deep breath. I smelt... The wild nature. I miss that smell. I thought life was good, will always be this way. But until that day came.

I thought it was just a normal morning. A dark, stormy, storm was rolling in. The foals didnt think much of it, and obeyed as we were told to hide under the trees. But i could tell, something bad was gonna happen. The adults were edgy, and upset, and scared. I flinched as thunder and lighting claps near us, but calms down. I understand why he adults are like this when we hear the sound of wheels churning the fresh dirt. The Terrors were coming. We scream in fear and bolt, but we are not that fast compared to their four wheelers. And quickly, they catch up to us, throw ropes at us, and pull tight, making is fall into their traps. Soon, half of the foals are down, and already on their way to the Terrors camp out. I stick close to my mother and look behind me. One man catches my look and looks me in the eye, which scared me. I felt a rope hit my back, and slide off. I wouldn't stop running. I couldn't leave my mother! Even when one went around my neck and was pulled, air seeping out of my lungs, I still ran. I stall ran, and ran, and ran, until one tight pull on the rope made me fall over and everything went black

In this RP, you are either a wild horse or a person in the Terrors. In the Terrors. What you do Is explained below. If you are a wild horse it is also below. Please read the rules carefully and PM if you have any questions

TERRORS:
If you are a terrors, you are a group of people that camps out in cabins in the middle of pretty much no where. But have a big pasture behind your cabins. What you do is ride out every once in a while, try to catch wild horses, tame them, and race them in wild horse races.

WILD HORSES:
If you are a wild horse, what you do is simple. Try to stay safe and AWAY from the people who are trying to get you.

Rules:
• be nice to others
• no bad words
• be realistic, a horse can't gallop faster than everything else
• PM me for questions
• you can have as much characters as you would like but plz keep track.

TERRORS FORM;
Name:
Age;
Personality:
Pictures or description:
Other:
Username:

Wild horses form;
Name;
Gender;
History:
Personality:
Other:
Username;
Mate:
Crush:
Foals;
Picture:

Cabins:

Wild horse races:

Wild horses:

Please join!

Name: Ali
Breed: don't know
History: TBR
Personality: TBR
other:
Username: PrettyHorsez
Mate:
Crush:
Foals:
Picture;

Name; Fear
Breed: fresian mix
Gender; M
History:
Personality: mean and savage. Will Kill and never will be tamed. Would rather die
Other:
Username;
Mate:
Crush:
Foals;
Picture:
th
th
th

Back
Top Bottom