[email protected]##@#$$%$$##$$%% ticks

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by old geezer, Mar 8, 2011.

1. old geezer

old geezer Songster

Sep 2, 2010
    cambridge , ny
    [​IMG]..one of my little furball lap dogs was just diagonised with lyme disease --[​IMG]----it's in her joints and kiyii's .[​IMG]. when you touch her left front leg-----she'a a bishon frise ,pekingneese mix---[​IMG]--looks just like gismo from the movie gremlins...[​IMG]----her sister looks like a twin of benji----[​IMG]---she came up negative....[​IMG][email protected]#$%%^&**(*%$ ticks .[​IMG].

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I hate parasites too. When my big dog was a puppy he got a bunch of deer ticks on him. I still wonder it that is why he has such bad problems with itchy skin and hot spots.

3. chikky

chikky Songster

Jun 13, 2009
    Glenmont, Ohio
    UGH - poor baby! I just told my bf yesterday that I need to order flea & tick med. for the spring. We're in the middle of a forest and the ticks just hang around waiting for us to come by. Last year, "they" were out while we were mushroom hunting, looking for a free meal.

I'm pretty unshakable - snakes, spiders, gross stuff......but ticks [​IMG]

4. BlackBrookPoultry

BlackBrookPoultry Crowing

Jun 15, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    The ticks are the worst part of living in WI. My dog was diagnosed with Lyme disease as well as anaplasmosis last summer. I had Lyme disease in the fall and my husband has had it. I know someone who has a pacemaker now because it went undetected for too long. It's really scary stuff.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: