Our two 8 week old BO's hens are fully feathered, and happily living in a large moving box in our garage. The heat lamp has been off for 2 weeks, and they seem to be doing fine with indoor garage temps that drop into the high 40's at night. Is this the right time to move them into a temporary coop outside? I'd like to keep then there until they are bigger (12+ weeks), when we can then slowly integrate them into our flock of 6 other hens. The temporary coop has a small run, and enclosed hen house that is draft free with nice bedding of shaved wood, but no power supply for a heat source like a light bulb. We have had a few cool spells here (for California at least) recently where the temps outside have dropped into the high 20's., but most nights are in the 30's or 40's. Is this the right time to move them outside, or should I wait longer? Ideas? Recommendations? Experiences? Thanks!