Tips for ordering chicks

The main thing is try to order as close as possible to home to decrease the shipping times. I have used Cackle, Hoovers, McMurray and Ideal. All were fine on arrival except for 1 order where the post office delayed my shipment for 2 extra days somehow and I lost a few baby geese which are to be replaced. You just take a chance on ordering them in the mail and keep your fingers crossed until they get there.
smile.png

Quote:
You're not fully obsessed yet, because soon you'll be unable to pry yourself away, and will fully panic when the server dumps connections for 6 minutes, like I did earlier today...

Welcome to the addiction, and
welcome-byc.gif

Hmm, gee did I forget to mention that each time is for a few hours at a time? The only reason I leave is when hubbie wants the air card (internet source). Fortunately I have a laptop so I sadly take it to whatever room I'm in (yes even the bathroom) or when I leave the house. My internet was running slow this morning and I wasn't able to post so I immediately called Verizon and complained. Before the conversation was even over, I was back online. Whew, crisis averted! I...just...can't...pry...myself...away! It's 12:39am now and I should sleep, but what if I miss something?!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom