Tips for sick chickens

Thanks again everyone! It seems they all have the same symptoms as our one hen did a few months ago, which turned out to be an internal infection. I found some homeopathic remedies for a number of different infections for hens, since I'm not exactly sure what they have. So we'll see if those help. If any of you have similar problems, and would like to know what they are, I could provide the link to the site. LoveInNature thanks for the tip about the chick starter medicine I'll try that!

Thanks again everyone! It seems they all have the same symptoms as our one hen did a few months ago, which turned out to be an internal infection. I found some homeopathic remedies for a number of different infections for hens, since I'm not exactly sure what they have. So we'll see if those help. If any of you have similar problems, and would like to know what they are, I could provide the link to the site. LoveInNature  thanks for the tip about the chick starter medicine I'll try that!

Just remember to check the feed. I am in Australia so it may be very different. Our chick starter is medicated and our game bird starter is not.

Back
Top Bottom