TnB Bantams

TnB Bantams

Hatching
Jul 28, 2016
Kokomo, lndiana
Hello, Greetings from Indiana. I'm Bill, from TnB. We have had chickens since 2008. We started with a SR of 80 chicks. Built it up to 160. Then reduced it to around 30 just for eggs for the family. We lost the whole flock to 2 predator attacks in our barn the year before T started regular 4H. Now we just raise Bantams in our garage. T loves his birds, and he has already won Poultry Junior Grand Champion, had a Reserve Grand Champion Pullet, and a Grand Champion Hen in 5 years of 4H. We have been very Blessed.

Hi :welcome Bill

Glad you could join us here! I'm sorry to hear about your predator attacks that you suffered. It sure is sad when this happens. Congrats to T that sure is great going. Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

Hi Bill, very glad to meet you and have you join Backyard Chickens. T has done some great things with his birds- would love to see photos if you care to post some.

Hi again, I have been searching the site to figure out if I have a Silver Duckwing Old English Game bantam pullet or not. I know I have one male but don't know about the other one.
[/IMG]. The combs and waddled are very different. They are the same age, four months. Thanks for your help. I can get more pictures if needed.

Back
Top Bottom