To Avocado or not to Avocado

Avocado?

• Total voters
Pics
Vomit Puke GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Yaaay!

Avocado is a food of champions. Its gifts are time-sensitive. You must eat it while it is at its peak of ripeness. Once you cut it open, you must eat it quickly, before it begins to oxidize and turn brown.

My own individual feeling is thst this makes the avocado something like a magic fruit. Its deliciousness and life-force are fleeting. You must capture its gifts quickly. Unlike, say, an apple, which can be stored for weeks or months, the ethereal avocado must be enjoyed at its peak of ripeness, freshness and flavor. Or not at all!

Avocado is a food of champions. Its gifts are time-sensitive. You must eat it while it is at its peak of ripeness. Once you cut it open, you must eat it quickly, before it begins to oxidize and turn brown.

My own individual feeling is thst this makes the avocado something like a magic fruit. Its deliciousness and life-force are fleeting. You must capture its gifts quickly. Unlike, say, an apple, which can be stored for weeks or months, the ethereal avocado must be enjoyed at its peak of ripeness, freshness and flavor. Or not at all!
I chose “Not at all!” option

Back
Top Bottom