To bag or not to bag it's head during butchering?

I*Eat*Chickens*Yum :

Quote:

I have no idea about bagging the head but how has he never been close to the animals he has killed??? Does he just leave them laying in the woods????:eek: My husband hunts as well but if he kills something it is eaten by our family....my thoughts were always that you kill for food not for just the fun of it.... We have the motto....you kill it you eat it.....Ive never heard of anyone just killing an animal and then walking off.

Whoa Nelly.......if I am correct, you totally misread what she wrote. By close to them I am sure she meant, he didnt "know" the wild animal personally like he does the birds that he has had living and caring for on his property. An apology is in order here as far as I am concerned. JMHO​

Whoa Nelly...........If you would have read previous posts you would have read that I said that I misunderstood.......
Maybe I misunderstood.....maybe she meant he has never been near them before he shoots them like they are around this turkey all the time.......I dont know....just sounded weird to me....

And as far as Im concerned everybody knows that people DO misunderstand sometimes when things are typed on the internet.....Its not like talking face to face.......Its very easy to interpret things differently.....I did say that I misunderstood her

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Back
Top Bottom