To get a cat, or not to get a cat... PICS ADDED, p. 6!

Yes, please get a cat.....if not one....then PLEASE PLEASE get 2!!!!

we have 3 at the moment and I have been known to have up to 17 at the most at one time.

We have 2 indoor and one outdoor at the moment. (I plan on adding another indoor soon)
Watching 2 cats play together is so much fun!!!

We have my Cinder ....he is a 26 pound himalayan/ragdoll mix that is 1.5 yrs old and was best friends with our little "special needs" cat Gizmo who right before Christmas was hit by a car ......Cinder (totally indoor only cat) sat at the front door for days crying, and slept there...waiting for Gizmo to come in. It was the sadest thing!! So for Christmas DH got us our little Binxy...a dollfaced himalayan....Cinder and him are best buds...there is a 22 pound size difference ....but they love to chase and roll around and play....Please get a cat...or 2!!! And post pics when you do!!!!!!!!!!

Jitterbug Jaxson Ja Ja Binxy
Jax.jpg

Cinder and Binxy
100_0022-1.jpg

Little "special" Gizmo
100_0038-1.jpg

01010801021001030020071215a84102-1.jpg

Gizmo and Krowned Kat
100_0006-20.jpg

please please please get CATS!!

Okay cat lovers, you win! We're picking our kitty up from the shelter tomorrow afternoon. (She's getting spayed today.) I'll post pics once she's settled in and I get some good shots. She's a cute little tiger with white boots and a white belly and she's very cuddly!
love.gif

clap.gif
You won't regret it.....I predict you'll be going back for another because you know....cats are like potato chips...you can't have just one!!
ya.gif
ya.gif

mom to 6 housecats and a multitude of barn cats!!

Last edited:
That last statement is so true! We got our first two boys from the Humane Society. We picked black cats because of the stigma associated with them (around here it makes it harder for them to find homes). I'm not superstitious though and they've been awesome cats. But, they weren't the greatest mousers. So we brought in two more cats. First time we've ever bought a purebred anything, but the Maine Coon girls have been amazing too. No more mice problems either.

Here's two of our kitties. The black guy there is Dar. He was the tiniest kitten we'd ever brought home and he ended up huge! Even larger than the Maine Coons, and they are supposed to be a very large breed of cat. And yes, he likes to play dead. The other one in the picture is our gray and white Maine Coon named Prairie.

dar_playing_dead.jpg

Good luck with your new family addition!
smile.png

Last edited:
Must have pics when you get a chance. Here is a pic of my Roxy and my precious son

4047_100_3490.jpg

She is a spoiled kitty. I was never a "cat person". But she has changed my mind. She is seriously the easiest pet ever. We love our Roxy. I once heard a cat lover say that cats are like dogs, only with brains, I don't know about that, but she is definately independent. I love my dogs, too.

I just wanted to say that Binxy in so gorgeous, can I have him?
lol.png

Last edited:
YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

cant wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caf.gif

Aww, thanks for the comment on Binxy......he is wonderful and I wouldnt give him up for anything!

Last edited:
cats are great! O.k. I own 2 and kinda feed some strays. But the 2 at home get along great with all the other critters I have.

Back
Top Bottom