To Keep or not to Keep a Rooster, That is the question.

Trying to figure out this cinder block system. .. tell me if I've got this right. So you put the rooster's head on the ground with the broomstick over his neck. Then you put a cinder block on each side of his head for you to stand on? Do you put the cinder blocks on the broomstick? I guess you'd have to, or at least that's the only way I can visualize it. Meanwhile the rooster is just lying there patiently waiting for you to grab his legs and rip his head off? Maybe it takes two people to do this? I mean because how do you hold the rooster and the broomstick and manage the cinder blocks at the same time all by yourself? 🤔 If you're just standing on the cinder blocks and not on the broomstick, you're not going to get the job done ... or what am I missing?

Trying to figure out this cinder block system. .. tell me if I've got this right. So you put the rooster's head on the ground with the broomstick over his neck. Then you put a cinder block on each side of his head for you to stand on? Do you put the cinder blocks on the broomstick? I guess you'd have to, or at least that's the only way I can visualize it. Meanwhile the rooster is just lying there patiently waiting for you to grab his legs and rip his head off? Maybe it takes two people to do this? I mean because how do you hold the rooster and the broomstick and manage the cinder blocks at the same time all by yourself? 🤔 If you're just standing on the cinder blocks and not on the broomstick, you're not going to get the job done ... or what am I missing?
Secure the broomstick with the same block & your weight secures it

Normally you'd put the birds neck under the center of

There is a YT video a lady did. Sorry can't find the link but, she shows the whole process unedited which is unusual for YT but it's very informative and she handles the bird with respect. Maybe that's why the video is shown in its entirety.

Back
Top Bottom