• Kayla's Chat Thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have a little to many chat threads here on BYC in the "random rambling" section. I wish we could delete all of them and just have ONE or two where everyone who wants to can chat. Its just so over whelming. What do you think? We could vote for the one to keep. (2 votes per person)

- Clucky
If you don't want to participate in a chat thread, then don't. You don't have to post or even open it up. But the active members of the various chat threads have gotten to know and become friends with those members who frequent them.
If every single member that wanted to participate in a chat thread had to do that through just one, it would be impossible to keep up with what is going on with everyone there.
Sorry, but the idea to delete the vast majority of them is not in the least practical or considerate of others.

The OP requested this thread be closed.

For the record, all chat threads are welcome here on BYC. It's up to you which one you want to participate in, or not, depending on your personal preference, everyone deserves the right to have a choice.

Thank you to all who participated in this one, the curtain is now closed on this subject.

-BYC Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom