To Many Flies!

I'm having No See Um issues in northeast Florida. No See Ums go by all sorts of names, but are extremely tiny flies that bite and like open sources of water. They're little devils. My No See Ums were all over the inside and outside of my coop. There seem to be thousands of them.
Last night I put a Black Flag Bug Zapper in the coop.
I also smashed a bunch with a t-shirt.
This morning, most all were gone. The Black Flag Bug Zapper is working nicely. I was able to shake lots of dead No See Ums out of it this morning. The bug zapper will kill more than just No See Ums.
I also just installed a small fan in the overhead of my coop to blow these little devils out.

I'm having No See Um issues in northeast Florida. No See Ums go by all sorts of names, but are extremely tiny flies that bite and like open sources of water. They're little devils. My No See Ums were all over the inside and outside of my coop. There seem to be thousands of them.
Last night I put a Black Flag Bug Zapper in the coop.
I also smashed a bunch with a t-shirt.
This morning, most all were gone. The Black Flag Bug Zapper is working nicely. I was able to shake lots of dead No See Ums out of it this morning. The bug zapper will kill more than just No See Ums.
I also just installed a small fan in the overhead of my coop to blow these little devils out.
The constant fan helps as well- good point! I sometimes sit in the coop with a box fan on me and the girls- they really like it and the bugs (biting and non biting) don't stand a chance!

Back
Top Bottom