To order keets? Plus tick infestation!

We have an egg! From the 5/6-month olds:confused:. What happens next? I didn’t think they would lay this year.

Attachments

• FBA137D4-FB6A-4569-94BD-1DA0CD5330F0.jpeg
    FBA137D4-FB6A-4569-94BD-1DA0CD5330F0.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 1
We have an egg! From the 5/6-month olds:confused:. What happens next? I didn’t think they would lay this year.
Since you just bought some keets for this year, if I was you I'd just collect them for eating. I doubt your hens will get broody enough to hatch any and who knows if they are even fertile. Scrambled them up and enjoy them and next year you can maybe incubate some.

I have read guineas (and chickens) love white millet. I feel like a dummy because I can’t find this at TSC. What am I looking for? Can anyone post a link or photo of the product packaging?

My goal is to provide an extra tasty treat to condition them to me being the bringer of Good Things.

I have read guineas (and chickens) love white millet. I feel like a dummy because I can’t find this at TSC. What am I looking for? Can anyone post a link or photo of the product packaging?

My goal is to provide an extra tasty treat to condition them to me being the bringer of Good Things.
Mine like any millet, but dried mealworms are their favorite!

Back
Top Bottom