To shippers that use bubblewrap...

Bird Brain

Songster
10 Years
Mar 25, 2009
Hixson, TN
Walgreens is doing their stationary reset this week. The bubble wrap is marked down. I bought some today normally $5.99 for about $1.39 and less (actually less, got my employee discount). Not all stores will have this price and if you can wait, they may mark it down more than that before they put it on the endstand.

Thanks for the heads-up, Alaina!
I wonder if the 100' rolls will be on sale as well.

smile.png

Lisa

I work at a factory, and I have access to unlimited bubblewrap! My mother also is a factory worker bee, and she can get tons of that squishy plastic sheets, like wood flooring underlayment. If you use that kind of stuff, make friends with a factory worker! By the way, I am in northern Darke countyin Ohio, and I make periodic trips to Columbus, if anyone wants to bribe me to bring them some!

Quote:
I just moved out of Union City in Dec of 08. The factory I worked at in Muncie In. closed . I'm down by cincy now. But I now lived were I can have chickens and a big garden
Roy

LA~Poulet :

I get the 100' rolls (12" wide) at Sam's for around $12-$13, that has been the best deal I've found.

My walmart now carries the 150' rolls for $15. I think that's pretty good? Too bad we don't have a walgreens around here, I wouldn't even know where one would be!​

Back
Top Bottom