TODAY!!! Feb. 23rd @ noon..BYC Meeting..

nccatnip wrote

Anyone got an ostrich I can borrow?????

Don't know about an ostrich, but there have been several emus hatching around here lately!!
lau.gif

Hannah, you really should call in sick...............................then,
let them see you on the news!!!!

Now, try explaining that to your boss!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Keep fingers croosssed that Mrs Butthead and i can make it. We are still trying to cough up the last bit of this crap we have. But I still WONT stop working on the coops. I refuse to give up...NEVER!!!..LOLOl

He'll be there Bantychickmom, how could he miss all the fun?!!

Still not too late for anyone else that wants to be added to the list...you are welcome to come and join the fun! Good food, good friends, good fellowship, and of course...good chickens at the swap/sale!!

Come on you stragglers...let us know today that you're planning to be there Saturday....we need a headcount for seating and unless you want to be anonymous, you will want a nametag, lol!

So....off the fence, make a decision...this is a very rare occurance...40 strangers brought together through an internet chicken website all willing to make lengthy drives to meet one another in person....very cool....and sooooo much more fun on the flipside when we are burnin up this board later!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

WRAL...are you reading these posts?!! We would really like to re-iterate how much we would like for you to cover this story! We feel certain that your viewers will cry fowl if they find out later that you were too chicken to come out and cover it, lol!!
smile.png

Last edited:
Okay guys, I think we should make BYC history. In an effort to unite our state (and ajoining ones also) I propose we start our own chicken Triad and plan 3 meetups a year in various places in the state. That way every NC member has an opportunity to at least make one of them. I will gladly start the next one- Say in June somewhere here in the south piedmont area. We can possibly get some south Carolinians to visit. Then maybe we can get someone in the Western part of the state to help with one in the fall. Watch ya think?????

I've got it Laura,
pmcgreg, you've been added to the list. WELCOME ABOARD!

I confirmed our reservations this morning for 40-45 people and a few more or less is no problem.
Right now I've got 36 " peeple" coming.

Only 3 more days!

wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom