And that means lockdown, wheee! I candled last night for the final time and will be locking down 39 eggs; 14 EE and 25 Ameraucana. Im pretty darn hyped about this hatch (cant ya tell? ) BUT Im also nervous Nellie because I want these chicks in a baaad way. Now I have a question if I may - because my air cells are a tad on the small side (I think) due to higher than normal outside humidity, should I wait for the first external pip to up my humidity to 60-65%, or should I up it just after locking down like usual? I plan to lockdown after 8am this morning. Or maybe I should leave humidity as is? Right now its sitting at 47%... there are so many varibles to hatching, PLEASE advise.