today is going to be boring... now i'm scared

Quote:
If this is how you spend your days and you actually enjoy it,, then I suggest you spend this time to yourself thinking about how you can improve yourself and not count on make fun of someone for your entertainment or helping someone else torment someone for theirs and your entertainment. Will that be a popular suggestion? No it won't, but you put it out there.

lol.. it's kinda a joke.. duckyfromoz would get it.. i like to go out and do things.

i ened up spending time with the big ducks outside.. ran the water so they could find bugs and a friend came over and i cooked dinner for her and we played some wii and listened to old music we listened to when we were kids. then i had duckling cuddle time and snuggled with them for a few hours
big_smile.png
today i have been cleaning the house for my mom.. and doing duckling laundry so they can have clean towels
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I'm glad you ended up have a good day and helping out your mom. I'm going to tell you something I would tell my son though, especially about posting things about your family. You say a certain member would get it,, that it was a joke. The rest of us don't know that it's a joke and it's kind of like airing your laundry in public, pronouncing your dad a drunk and your mom someone who would side with a child and torment the other parent. Things like that don't need to be said in a public forum, even as a joke.

Quote:
Yes. Please keep in mind that everything posted on BYC is available for the world to read. That's a lot of people who can use that info against not only you, but your entire family and circle of friends.

Just a thought here. My mother was a severe alcoholic and I spent my entire childhood trying to cope with it. When I became a teenager the best coping skill I could come up with was to make fun of her drunkenness. I get Writer's point of view about not posting personal things like that on a public forum, but on the other hand, sometimes that's their only outlet. What's explained away as "a joke" is often a cover for the need to vent pain or anguish. I'd hate to condemn that.

I don't know if this is the case with lovesduckies or not, but thought I'd offer it as a perspective to consider.

lovesduckies, sounds like you figured out a good way to spend your day. Sounds like a good combination of some fun with your friend, some helpful chores for your mom and some relaxing with the ducklings.
smile.png

Glad you are an adult. I never would have guessed.

But I can tell you, if anyone wants to go through past posts and topics begun? It's amazing what people post about themselves. Bit and pieces add up. So just be careful, Heather, don't give out too much info about others without their permission.

Oh, and nights alone? I triple check every door and window! Six times.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
when i got home from taking my friend home, i turned on alllll the lights in every room checked every room high and low then locked every door and window. i left some lights on in the house too. but i must say it was the first time in a long time i could sleep in till 12 and not be bugged LOL. i kinda even felt refreshed when i woke up. i haven't had that good feeling in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom