Today is my birthday.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by silkiechick05, Jun 8, 2010.

1. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

I love love love my birthday! It's MY SPECIAL DAY (even if that's only in my head!). And I'm 49.

Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

[​IMG]

2. SarahFair

SarahFair Songster

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Well if you didnt do anything exciting this past your its your own fault!
    We make our lives so make sure you do a few things this year worth remembering! [​IMG]

Happy Birthday!

3. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    Happy Birthday! [​IMG] [​IMG] And instead of thinking of it as you getting older by another year, maybe think of it as another year has gone by, you're fortunate to have your chickens and a house and everything, and you still have many years ahead of you to discover and do something exciting during your life! [​IMG] Have fun!

4. AhBee01

AhBee01 Songster

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    Happy Birthday, Today is my birthday too! I don't like getting older either, but such is life, so I try to go with the flow! I turned 42 today! At least so far I do not look my age! I just wish I was 30 lbs skinner, and didn't have to go on a strict diet,and exercise plan to lose it!

5. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:I'll bet your chicks would disagree that you didn't do anything special. Where would they be without you?

6. Bantimna

Bantimna Songster

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Happy Birthday!!!
    Mayyou have a great day!!! [​IMG]

7. silkiechick05

silkiechick05 Songster

Sep 27, 2009
    North Texas
    Quote:Happy Birthday!

I went out to eat with the family and hung out with some friends. I need to stop being pathetic and do something memorable this year.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: