Toddlers are Quackers

Ok, yall hatch a bit differently than I do, so I will stay out of those threads!
big_smile.png
I edited my comment.
what do you run your humidity at? I was wondering after you posted that

NO! I was just teasing you!
gig.gif

I'm just a hillbilly redneck hick...
wink.png
lol, that is not the voice you have in my head

Ok, yall hatch a bit differently than I do, so I will stay out of those threads!  :D    I edited my comment. 

Nothing wrong with disagreeing! :thumbsup

If there is one thing I have learned about hatching, it is that there is NOTHING completely agreed upon in hatching. I have even seen disaagreements on which temp to run..... :th

Do I get to be a minion? :fl

Yep. You sound like a 6' 3" minion. :gig

but minions dont speak
they make weird noises, good thin this isnt a phone call or i would've hung up on someone that spoke like a minion lol

Liz sounds like.... Well, I haven't figured out her yet. I woulda thought NE accent but she said a while ago that she didn't have one.

Last edited:
Liz sounds like.... Well, I haven't figured out her yet. I woulda thought NE accent but she said a while ago that she didn't have one.
i dont think i do, i had speech therapy when i was little, but i pick up others accents all the time its wicked annoying
and NE has a TON of different accents

Last edited:
I told you not to share that picture of me with anybody.

You hurt my feelings. I will not tell you what I see when I look at you. :p
ROFL.... Seriously??? :lau :gig

Most of my voices are wrong as well..... I've always thought of you as having a Jersy accent.....

See Liz's comment. But, yeah. For the most part.

Ok, yall hatch a bit differently than I do, so I will stay out of those threads!  :D    I edited my comment. 

Don't edit. You may be the only one that is right.
i dont think  i do, i had speech therapy when i was little, but i pick up others accents all the time its wicked annoying
and NE has a TON of different accents

:th Don't get me started!

Back
Top Bottom