Toddlers are Quackers

:gig I was just reading some samples for some "inappropriate children's books"! :lau Has anyone read the one that just popped into your mind?
lol yes
Okay, there is; Go the **** to Sleep, Goodnight, Brew, and Nobody Likes a Coc*block There were a few others, but those stuck out in my mind.
rofl that's not what I was thinking but there was an article that was talking about the inappropriate illustrations in a normal kids book
I went to deal with the flock earlier, and had to make some mash for the newborns. The pellets are bigger than they are. I guess the other chicks I gave pellets to were three weeks old. Oh well! The moms didn't kill me! They actually let me get the food bowl, replace it, and get the water and replace that! I HELD A CHICK!! :th LOL. They are either happy to have babies, or I am not on the "DNL" list anymore.
Woohoo!!
good morning :love
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png
2615.png

You have one too?!
ep.gif
That explains soooo much!
hide.gif

And you directed it at me. It is fine. There is a reason I didn't sleep last night. You have proven my fears are correct.
hide.gif

BTW, the coffee was good. TY
It was an example showing you the difference. Sorry I'll leave you alone now. You're welcome for the coffee.

Back
Top Bottom