lol, he licked your elbow?

i had cookies all last week but then i couldnt find them this morning
idunno.gif
i know there are more of them

i had cookies all last week but then i couldnt find them this morning
idunno.gif
i know there are more of them
Yes. he was licking my elbow because I covered my shoulder with the pillow. He started at my shoulder.
He also tackled me when I rolled over and knocked the wind out of me by plowing his head into my back.

Apparently, he really wanted me to wake up.

Good luck finding your cookies.

Last edited:
Yes. he was licking my elbow because I covered my shoulder with the pillow. He started at my shoulder.
He also tackled me when I rolled over and knocked the wind out of me by plowing his head into my back.

Apparently, he really wanted me to wake up.

Good luck finding your cookies.
lol i guess licking is gentler at least

Princess opens her mouth very wide and sticks her tounge out to kiss me. I get slimy lickylove baby kisses too. Maybe it's a slimy kiss?
1f602.png

Last edited:
LOL Did you know I have hello kitty duct tape??? 

Also - it's 447 am and both the baby, and my toddler got woken up by my husbands alarm. They've been crawling on me for the last 45 minutes.

:th   I hate being one of those people that can't go back to sleep after being woken up. My husband can sleep anytime, anyhwere, any place... and doesn't understand that i'm not wired to take naps. LOL

I did. I have duck and zebra. The ducks go on anything for Duckling or the ducks only.
I am wired the same for the most part. I am trying to change in my old age.

you too huh? I was almost back asleep, then my toddler started licking my elbow to wake me up.

I was too tired to over-see breakfast. They asked for cookies for breakfast, I handed them the package and said "don't fight over it."

LOL

I'm sitting here, trying to debate if regular tylonal will be enough for this headache.  Which... is all i've got. LOL

:gig Duckling stuck her finger in my nose to get me up.

i had cookies all last week but then i couldnt find them this morning :idunno   i know there are more of them

:oops: I got hungry.

Back
Top Bottom