tolbunt x w/c khaki = ?

klf73

Mad Scientist
14 Years
Jun 1, 2008
Maine
I have one w/c khaki polish hen that has been here to two years and was my only polish. No matter where I put her she gets her head feathers pecked/picked and is bloody frequently. I have tried bluekote and many other methods to no avail. I was thinking about putting her with my tolbunt boy that I got last year and that got me thinking....what would I get from that cross? would it be a mess or could it be fun? Ideas and suggestions are appreciated
big_smile.png

I have one w/c khaki polish hen that has been here to two years and was my only polish. No matter where I put her she gets her head feathers pecked/picked and is bloody frequently. I have tried bluekote and many other methods to no avail. I was thinking about putting her with my tolbunt boy that I got last year and that got me thinking....what would I get from that cross? would it be a mess or could it be fun? Ideas and suggestions are appreciated
big_smile.png

idunno.gif
, but do it and find out. The worst you could do is have some egg layers.

Technically it would be a mess. But, you'd get White Crested Chocolates (will not breed true!), however males will have some gold leakage, and both genders will have more chocolate in the crest than desired.

Since Khakis far as I know are only available in bantam, you'll also have a weight/size crisis
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom