told bad lie about rooster laying egg

piecemaker

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Centerville Texas
Middle DS and GF are moving back to Jerome, Idaho, that is where he was raised. Well any way the rest of the family came up for a going away weekend BBQ and deer hunt. It just so happen that one of the hens laid an egg fart. So I told them it was a very special egg that , it was laid by the rooster (that is why it is small). That very very few roosters lay eggs most people never see a "rooster egg". That is why they are so special and if you get to see one let alone have one that that is VERY lucky. Told them I was giving it to them for their move to Idaho so it would bring them luck on the new adventure. They ask how he laid it, did it come from his bottom , told them no it comes from his penis, they wanted to know if it hurt him. I told them that it hurt and that was why he walked with his wings like he does (he is a banty siklie cross) He is avery proud little roo and it shows in his walk. They were sooooooooo happy that I shared my special egg with them and it was going to have a place of honor in their new home

So hard to keep a striaght face during the whole time. Am I bad mother??
lau.gif

piecemaker

Quote:
Oh my goodness I will have to tell them that in a few weeks. They ask how long it took eggs to hatch. We had 3 chicks hatch over the week end while every one was here. DD called my xDH and told him what was going on so they could play along with the joke. Kinda glad I wouldn't be there when the truth comes out

piecemaker

bow.gif
I bow to your superior mothering skills.
bow.gif
I also have to respect you for not giving yourself away, because by the end I would have been
gig.gif

Yeah, I never would have gotten through that with a straight face.

Of course, I hope my kids wouldn't believe that roosters lay eggs either!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom