Tomatoes

I rooted clippings off my Breakfast tomatoes and planted those and they are bigger than the Atomic grapes! I may replant them in the groom tent, and see how they do.

And, yeah now that you mention it the Atomic grapes have iridescent colors. What is it called!?

Tah-Dah! Guess what this is, yet?
IMG_20190730_141952.jpg
IMG_20190730_142428.jpg

Other than 'uniquely colored', I'm not sure how to describe the Atomic Grape. I've never tried that one, but I've seen pictures of its beautifulness. I do know the dark streaks in bi-colored tomatoes are the antixoidents or something like that in it.

Tah-Dah! Guess what this is, yet? View attachment 1862051 View attachment 1862053
Other than 'uniquely colored', I'm not sure how to describe the Atomic Grape. I've never tried that one, but I've seen pictures of its beautifulness. I do know the dark streaks in bi-colored tomatoes are the antixoidents or something like that in it.

It has like an eggplant color..it's beautiful! I really don't know anything about tomatoes, I'm just getting started in the gardening world. I watch Jess-'Roots and Refuge' on YouTube.

Tah-Dah! Guess what this is, yet? View attachment 1862051 View attachment 1862053

This one looks very meaty not many seeds in it. yummm I can't wait to pick that first ripe tomato off the vine!

Back
Top Bottom