tomorrow they come off the turner

hypnofrogstevie

chick magnet
16 Years
Jul 12, 2007
Newport, MI
Well I only have 4 days left when tomorrow hits. My nerves are so high right now. I have only gone through a couple temp spikes and a couple temp drops. the highest of temp spikes being 101F and my lowest temp drops being 97F. wish me luck
smile.png

I wish you alot of luck on your first hatch. You are going to love watching them come out of the egg Hatching never gets easier. this is my 6th time doing it and yet I am as nervous as I was the first time I hatched. I know you will have a great hatch though and in the end its all worth it
smile.png

Me three!!!!!!! Very exciting, the three of us will be hatching together!!!!!!!!
What should the humidity be the rest of the time? I think I read 65%, it that correct?
Good luck to you both, both forget the pics!!!
jumpy.gif

if its chicken eggs 60-65% is perfect. I still had a good hatch at 55%. If its ducks I dont know yet lol. I am experimenting. Thats why I am nervous. I hope you have a great hatch too
smile.png

I am using my brower again. I am always worried the temp and humidity is wrong on both hygrometers but they are only a .5F difference. Why should I be worried? I do not know lol. But to everyone who is hatching this week. I hope you all have a great hatch and please include some pics
smile.png
Thank you

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom