tomorrow they come off the turner

I'm going to try and hatch mine in egg cartons like Purple Chicken. Everybody seems to say they've have much better hatch results. Got my carton bottoms all ready to go. Maybe I'll have better luck with those silly little blue orps that are giving me heartburn.
big_smile.png

I was wondering how do you do that? do you add the eggs to the bator and let the bator turn them till day 18. Then move the to the cartons to be hatched? I want to try that next batch with my next hatch

I think I just short circuited my bator. Water spilt out and in the center of my bator. the temp went from being 101F to 105F after filling with room temp water. So I am turning down the temps so these guys dont die on me

update: temp is slowly going back down. So far its at 102F. I cant believe that just happened

Last edited:
I GOT PIPS!!!! They are alive after all. Saw 5 pips when I left this morning for work. Got wife and kids watching for action!!

Last edited:
Quote:
This my nightmare with the Brower. Flooding the light base. I am going to be a nervous wreck in one more week. Have had temp spikes to 102, had a drop to 85 when I was candling. Am hoping everyone comes through OK. Will candle again Wed or Thurs.

How do you get the humidity up to 65% in a Brower? Mine never gets above 45%...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom