Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

PotterWatch

My Patronus is a Chicken
11 Years
Apr 22, 2008
Virginia
I love ya, tomorrow!
big_smile.png

We head down to San Diego County tomorrow to look at some goats. There is a mini-mancha pair that we are really hoping will be the right ones for us (a mom and daughter). They have already been bred to a mini-mancha buck for dec & feb kiddings. If we don't care for those girls, she also has quite a few nigerians on her sale list. We won't be taking any home tomorrow since our goat space isn't ready, but we will be leaving a deposit and some feed money on the ones she will keep for us until we have everything ready. Here's hoping it works out!!

Well, we put a deposit down on the mom and daughter. The daughter has still be having heats, so the lady doesn't believe she is bred, but is going to put her in with their mini-mancha buck again before we pick them up. Of course I didn't remember to bring my camera
roll.png
, I never remember when I really want it. Ya'll will just have to wait about a month to see pictures of them. The mom is pure black and the daughter is cream and tan. They both have the characteristic lamancha ears, that is to say, they don't have them, lol. I think they are adorable. Now we have to get started on their shelter! Woohoo!!!

The mom has been called Heart (born on Feb 14th), and they haven't been calling the daughter anything, but I think we will have to give them HP names
wink.png
. Perhaps Minerva and Molly?

I am getting them from Tiny Colors Farm in Ramona. She mainly has nigerians, but a few mini-manchas, a couple saanens, boer crosses, and nubians. She has a bunch up on her sales page right now because when they had to evacuate for the fires last year, they realized they have more stock than they can evacuate themselves. They are selling some until they know they have a number they can easily evacuate in case of another fire.

Back
Top Bottom