I think I picked a bad day My ducks are just over 4 weeks old, and have feathered out mostly (less then a week I'm sure they'll be done) but I was kinda convinced to put them out in the duck house today. I had company, and everyone was commenting on how stinky it was in the house. My husband finally told me it was time for them to go out! So we gathered their food dish and giant dog water bowl and moved them to the duck house. They have lots of space now and got to watch the chickens roam the yard with whom soon they can follow. It was a lovely afternoon for them, and I think they liked it! Was partly sunny, and in the 60's. Then the sky opened up.... and down it rained ever since. Its only 50 out... but they are calling for low 40's and some 30's at night in the next week. Should I have fought my husband and waited? Will they be ok anyways? They have complete protection from the elements and nice attached run to enjoy. I just want to make sure the temps will be ok. I don't want to pick a fight with hubby to get them back to the bathroom if I know he's right.