Topic of the Week - Incubating eggs

First off I never tried to indicate that this was some kind of gold standard scientific instrument. I just thought it might be helpful for people to use as a inexpensive backup to the main thermometer for less than five bucks delivered . When not at high humidity during lockdown as it is pictured above I run my incubator around 35% humidity and this cheap thing runs side-by-side same measurements with my Inkyu therm plus thermometer hygrometer Why on Earth would you need to read below 10% humidity while incubating. Even people using dry incubation method is because their relative humidity in their home is 20% or more. I don't think I've never heard anybody recommend any part of the incubation to be less than 20% humidity

First off I never tried to indicate that this was some kind of gold standard scientific instrument. I just thought it might be helpful for people to use as a inexpensive backup to the main thermometer for less than five bucks delivered . When not at high humidity during lockdown as it is pictured above I run my incubator around 35% humidity and this cheap thing runs side-by-side same measurements with my Inkyu therm plus thermometer hygrometer Why on Earth would you need to read below 10% humidity while incubating. Even people using dry incubation method is because their relative humidity in their home is 20% or more. I don't think I've never heard anybody recommend any part of the incubation to be less than 20% humidity
For the price I think I would use them.

[COLOR=333333]A picture is worth a thousand words:[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR]
I agree a picture is worth a thousand words
All joking aside you clearly have some really nice equipment it makes me jealous. I was just trying to show people where they could find a piece of equipment that was super cheap and somewhat functional you know for the people out there trying to incubate with a lamp and a shoebox

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom