Topic of the Week - Incubating eggs

Pics
I have a still air incubator what should the humidity be for the first 25 days of duck incubation and then the last 3

That's true. All I can attest to is that eggs from the upper east coast hatch poorly or not at all for me. It was a very noticeable difference in hatch rates.I have better hatch rates from the central to Upper west.

I apologize for getting side tracked. I've got two more hatches to go before I reload all the incubators for my "Easter Hatch" It's really an excuse I gave my wife to hatch out MORE CHICKS!!!!

has anyone candled an egg on the 10th day of incubation that its real dark when candled and looks globby? there is no blood ring, and air sac is good, it kind of looks like day 16, except its globby looking. some darkness is lighter in some spots then others.... does anyone have any idea what the issue might be?

has anyone candled an egg on the 10th day of incubation that its real dark when candled and looks globby? there is no blood ring, and air sac is good, it kind of looks like day 16, except its globby looking. some darkness is lighter in some spots then others.... does anyone have any idea what the issue might be?

Do you see the veins inside of it too?

Back
Top Bottom